New Website Coming!
We have a new website and mobile app coming on 06/22/2018. This new website is fully integrated with the caliber portal that Timmons Properties has brought online.
With this new website we have some great benefits:
- We have our own mobile app for android and apple products called Berkshire2go. It can be downloaded from the Android market or by texting berkshire2go (lowercase) to 59248 for Apple products. (You must authorize the app in your iPhone settings)
- The website has a community feed that all owners can post onto and communicate with each other.
- Watch Alerts
- Lost & Found
- Homeowners will be able to personalize how they receive information posted to and about the neighborhood.
- Email notifications
- Text messages
- Berkshire2go Phone app
- The website will have dynamic forms that can be filled out online and submitted electronically.
- Your ARC requests and EFT Draft forms will no longer need to be printed and mailed
- You can attach all your documentation to your request on the website.
- We will be able to upload photos to the community feed and create photo galleries.
- Most homeowners will be able to view their account information without logging into Timmons Properties’ portal. Unfortunately, Winslow Park residents aren’t fully integrated and this function isn’t currently available.
On 06/22/2018 we will bring our new site online and send out welcome emails to the addresses that homeowners have on file with Timmons Properties. You may verify your email by logging into Timmons portal by the instructions below:
- Go to https://caliber.cloud/CaliberWeb2_TimmonsProperties
- Click on Create Login
- Enter the provided account number and email address associated with your account
- If you do not have an email already in the system, there will be additional steps
- Enter an email address you want to be associated with your account
- You will be prompted for your address. Enter the property’s street address as it appears in the letter
- Caliber will send you an email with a link to finish setting up your account
- You will be prompted to create a user name and a password
If you need to verify their account number, you may contact the Timmons bookkeeper
Debra Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-383-1777 ext. 12
Berkshireconnected will be brought down on July 1st, 2018. Homeowners should be redirected to our new website as of that date.